What information do we collect and how do we collect it?
We collect information from you when you use our website, register on our site, place an order, or fill out a form.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We collect the following information:
Information you provide to us:
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. We also collect any other information provided by the user (including a user-submitted photograph if a user chooses to provide one).
When you use our website or platform, we automatically collect the following information:
- Internet Protocol Address (“IP address”). IP addresses are assigned by your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast/Xfinity, AT&T, Time Warner, Verizon, Charter, etc.) to the modem used to access the Internet for connected devices in your home and/or work-place. Any devices using the modem to access the Internet may broadcast the same IP address. At home, connected devices could include one or more laptop/desktop computers, tablets, mobile phones, smart/connected TVs and gaming consoles. At work, connected devices could include one (or all) floor(s) in an office building. Our website receives your IP address from your Internet browser each time you request a file or web page.
- User-Agent. Due to the nature of how the Internet works, we may receive information (known as “User-Agent”) automatically sent by your web browser, such as data associated with the source device’s Internet browser/content delivery software (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome). The User-Agent information we receive may also include information such as device type (e.g., computer, tablet, mobile device), and/or date/time of visit. Similar to the collection of IP addresses, our website also receives User-Agent information associated with your browser and type of device.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.)
- To send periodic emails (The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.)
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider's database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financial data, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
ou can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of our site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you (such as affiliated Curavi resellers and partners), so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children's Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- You can opt-out of receiving certain marketing or promotional communications from Capillus at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email communications we send.
- If you would like to request access, review, update, rectify, or delete any personal information we have about you, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our privacy team will respond as soon as possible.
- California residents have the right to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of personal information we share with third parties for marketing purposes. California residents can exercise this right by submitting a written request via email at email@example.com.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your consumer privacy rights.
The below companies may collect personal information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage and how you interact with our properties and ads for a variety of purposes, such as personalization of offers or advertisements, analytics about how you engage with websites or ads and other commercial purposes. For more information about the collection, use and sale of your personal data and your rights, please use the below links.
1715 NW 82 Avenue
Miami, FL 33126 USA